Panic Away Review
The Panic Away Program is a fully natural approach authored by Barry McDonagh. He wrote the program over a series of years after he himself was affected by general anxiety and panic attacks for a large number of years.
In the Panic Away program, Barry talks of a key element to dealing with panic attacks and anxiety which is simply getting over the fear of ever getting a panic attack. He then developed a very elaborate but very simple program based on this element for all sufferers out there who would like to free themselves from the stress of getting panic attacks and significantly reduce their anxiety.
The main part of the Panic Away program is the 21-7 Technique. This technique comprises of a countdown that is 21 seconds long and an exercise routine that is 7 minutes long. Following the 21-7 technique is the C.A.L.M. recovery. This aids you with the integration of this technique into your lifestyle. The program’s main goal is to get you back to the person you were before all the panic attacks started.
The best thing about this technique is that it can be easily applied anytime and anywhere to quickly stop a panic attack. Th period of time that you have been affected by anxiety does not really matter, this technique can work regardless.
The Panic Away program can be gotten in hardcopy as it is available as a book. It is also available as a cd and DVD and can be delivered for you at your doorstep. There is also the Panic Away members’ forum that is accessible twenty four hours a day. The members of the forum are all extremely supportive and they consist of both ordinary people and qualified therapists who have themselves been through panic attacks and clearly understand what you are dealing with. Furthermore, it also comes with a 100% money back guarantee which means that if you are not satisfied with its results you can return it.
There are quite a number of benefits that come with this book and these include:
- It is neither time consuming nor complicated in any way. It is not a long program that will take you very long to implement and still not give you any results.
- It does not make use of any out-dated techniques such as positive affirmations and distraction
- It does not use any form of hypnosis or NLP and no regression is needed to break the cycle
- The program is not all about coping strategies and mechanisms. As a matter of fact, it shows you how to permanently and completely free yourself form panic attacks.
The Panic Away Program is specifically designed for each and every individual who is basically tired of having to constantly deal with panic attacks. It will also work very well for you in the event that you are one of those people who are generally anxious. Below are just a number of the pointers that can help you to identify whether or not you need it; if you have ever found yourself in any of these situations, you should definitely get this program:
- Waking up in the emergency room simply because you thought you had a heart attack just to wake up and be told it was just anxiety
- Worrying that you might suddenly stop breathing simply because your chest suddenly feels tight and your breathing turns erratic
- Fearing that you will get stuck on a bridge or in traffic
- Getting anxious thoughts that never seem to have an end
- Feeling on edge and nervous in ordinary situations that never bothered you before
- Getting an overwhelming fear that you will eventually be pushed over the ledge
Apart from that, in the event that any of these body sensations are familiar to you, you should definitely think of getting yourself the Panic Away Program.
- Dizzy spells that end in anxiety
- Shortness in breath and feeling tight in the chest
- A racing heart
- Unwanted thoughts and obsessive worries
This program is also available as an eBook that has 256 pages. The eBook also contains a wealth of information on anxiety and panic. It also outlines the 21-7 technique.
Barry McDonagh who developed the program was himself a victim of panic attacks for a long time. He was however able to deal with his anxiety and panic and he has over the years been able to help very many people also get rid of their anxiety and panic through private coaching.
The presentation of the program has been done in a very logical and easy to understand manner. Everything in it is very well explained and you will have to worry about getting stuck anywhere. The explanations have been mad even much more elaborate using the videos and audios. When it comes to the 21-7 technique, quite a number of specific applications of it have been provided. It shows you how to apply it when public speaking, flying, anxiety, leaving home, driving or in any other situation.
The Panic Away program is a very effective program when it comes to the doing away with anxiety and panic attacks. The best thing about it is that you can easily us it anytime anywhere. The moment that you understand that you first and foremost need to get over the fear of having a panic attack, you can be sure that you are well on your way to recovery. This program will help you to get over this fear.
Anxiety and panic can take over your life. They can make you be very afraid of leaving your life as you get unwarranted fears about everything. They could even get you to the point where you find yourself in the emergency room one too many times and never for anything serious. They should definitely be done away with. Fortunately, you no longer have to deal with the stress of having a lot of anxiety and worrying about both existing and non-existing things. Buy yourself a copy of the Panic Away program today and forever say goodbye to the frustration in your life that has been anxiety and panic attacks.